Tattoo for eyeliner. Is it painful?

1. stricktlydating profile image81
    stricktlydatingposted 8 years ago

Tattoo for eyeliner. Is it painful?

2. Answer Man profile image61
    Answer Manposted 8 years ago

I have many tattoos, covering all of my body, and have even had my gall-bladder and liver tattooed in case I get in a car accident and my insides become my outsides, in which case I would want my insides to look as 'cool' as my outsides.  If you don't know if I look cool or not, check out my photo.  I am very cool.

To have your eyes tattooed as eye-liner is a very good idea. You should also have your retina tattooed so when your partner looks deep into your eyes they will see a little message there like "I love you" or something.

O yes. Tattoo everything.  That's my advice. Don't stop until you look not like a human being, but like a walking tattoo.   And then tattoo the tattoos.

3. Overeducated Girl profile image67
    Overeducated Girlposted 8 years ago

Yes, it's painful.  In my opinion it hurts more than getting a regular tattoo.  It's not horrible, though.  It's a lot of tiny needles going into your eyelids.  It doesn't take long though.  Your eyes will stay puffy and sore for a day or two and then you are good to go.  I love my permanent eyeliner.  No one notices it's a tattoo and when I tell people they are shocked and want to look at it super close up.  I wrote a hub on my experience with permanent eyeliner.  You might want to check it out.