jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What is so special about the new ReeZig shoes?

1. anthonyhopkin profile image59
    anthonyhopkinposted 7 years ago

What is so special about the new ReeZig shoes?

2. john@patatusfoam. profile image60
    john@patatusfoam.posted 7 years ago

Great question honestly, I have been wondering that myself.

So far as best I can tell, is that they look really cool.  I've been debating getting a pair actually.

3. chrisaltamirano profile image78
    chrisaltamiranoposted 7 years ago

probably nothing! Like any other product out there it's marketed well. To me personally McDonalds doesn't have the best tasting hamburgers in the world, but they own the burger industry because they've built a brand and marketed themselves soo well throughout the years that they're the giant. So whenever you see a new product, in this case the new ReeZig that says it can do this or that for you, just take into consideration that you just got sold on an idea and how this product is valuable to you for whatever reason. They're marketing to you, the consumer. So what's special about it? Well I guess you'll have to BUY it and see hu? wink

4. shynsly profile image57
    shynslyposted 7 years ago

The price tag? Or perhaps the fact pro-athletes get on TV and tell you if you buy the shoes, you'll be able to perform just like them, even if your 300lbs. overweight and smoke a pack a day?

5. profile image0
    Helpful Hannaposted 7 years ago

I don't know how effective they are, but they are really cute.  I'd wear them just for kicks.