jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What do you let you kids wear to school?

1. beverlyannblock profile image58
    beverlyannblockposted 6 years ago

What do you let you kids wear to school?

2. Fx777 profile image47
    Fx777posted 6 years ago

School uniforms for them, and they should help in doing the washing and ironing, so that they have the ability to do when they're alone. Not to depend on us always.

3. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

clothes and were really strict about it. i had to say the btw because i'm not excatly sure what your asking.

4. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

Our kids wore clean, appropriate clothing for school.  We are in Montana so that was jeans, and a nice shirt or blouse.  We didn't let them wear scant, short, or provocative clothing--but they also never wanted to.

5. profile image0
    Helpful Hannaposted 6 years ago

I think it depends on where you live and the school's dress code.  Clothes should always be clean and appropriate.

6. TimMEy profile image82
    TimMEyposted 6 years ago

That´s easy to answer because I wanna live in Australia and there the kids wear uniforms.

7. larry1987 profile image52
    larry1987posted 6 years ago

kid clothes, or some comfortable clothes that let them have enough room to take some movement.

8. edhan profile image60
    edhanposted 6 years ago

It depends on the school. For primary and secondary schools in Singapore, we follow their standard uniforms based on individual school. For poly and university, it will be up to you. Most important will be the comfort when you are wearing to school. My kids are wearing jeans and t-shirts.

working