What is the Best Revenge you could do to your Husband's Mistress?

Jump to Last Post 1-19 of 19 discussions (41 posts)
  1. affairdetector profile image59
    affairdetectorposted 14 years ago

What is the Best Revenge you could do to your  Husband's Mistress?

1. Ron Montgomery profile image60
      Ron Montgomeryposted 14 years agoin reply to this

have sex with her and make him watch

1. profile image0
        JeanMeriamposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Let me guess. Tape it so you can torture him with it again and again?

1. Ron Montgomery profile image60
          Ron Montgomeryposted 14 years agoin reply to this

ooooooo good idea.  That'll show him!

2. Nouveau Skeptic profile image64
      Nouveau Skepticposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Give her you husband.  Any many who cheats is a booby prize.

3. brandasaur profile image61
      brandasaurposted 12 years agoin reply to this

sarcasm. smile

2. profile image0
    JeanMeriamposted 14 years ago

There is an area called Answers. I think this is where your posts belong

1. thisisoli profile image71
      thisisoliposted 14 years agoin reply to this

that would defeat the object of their spamming related questions to the product they are trying to sell tongue

3. alexandriaruthk profile image69
    alexandriaruthkposted 14 years ago

move on and have  a good life hehe, better than they have -- dont bother with it

1. profile image49
      jjchilettposted 12 years agoin reply to this

You are absolutely right, but why you move on quietly. Can't the betrayed have some fun with the missy.  I would take an add in a paper under the "personals" which will suit her kind, and to keep her really busy.  You can publish under Public Announcements:  and add for warning;  happily married wives stay away from the likes of the Missy,  who is prone to fornicating without a license (a marriage licenses that is) and violating other's licenses.  Then you pack up and move to another, State.  If caught, you can always claim temporary insanity.

4. pylos26 profile image71
    pylos26posted 14 years ago

That sounded like an appropriate answer for such a lame question.

5. pylos26 profile image71
    pylos26posted 14 years ago

aaah...Ron's that is.

6. TheGlassSpider profile image65
    TheGlassSpiderposted 14 years ago

Let her have him. smile

1. blondepoet profile image66
      blondepoetposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Amen!!!!!

2. habee profile image93
      habeeposted 12 years agoin reply to this

That's what I was going to say!

7. Falsor Wing profile image60
    Falsor Wingposted 14 years ago

VD

8. theirishobserver. profile image60
    theirishobserver.posted 14 years ago

Become her lover and then dump her smile

9. CMHypno profile image84
    CMHypnoposted 14 years ago

Its your husband that you need to sort out - the mistress is just a symptom of whatever is wrong in your relationship

1. C.V.Rajan profile image59
      C.V.Rajanposted 14 years agoin reply to this

You mean to say mistress in an outcome of mistrust?!

2. profile image49
      jjchilettposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I do not agree, individuals need to start respecting the legality of a marriage license.  If someone knowingly decides to fornicate someone's husband or wife, then that someone is infringing into a legal agreement by means of an illegally unauthorized relationship.  I am referring to the legitimacy of a legal agreement which is sealed and registered in a court. Therefore, the husband  or the wife who enters in such an activity is also violating a legal agreement and their rights under that agreement ought to be forfeited.  If married people want to enter into a different relationship than that of their spouse, they should terminate the agreement and move on to the next relationship. This is more painful when there are children in the middle and the truth is that quite often the betrayed party has to deal the pain inflected by the cheater and  has to suck it up because of the kids.  That tears your guts apart.  Many betrayed partners move on and let it be, while the mistress or the mister  go on to enjoy the profits of the cheater spouse savings that truly belong to his/her kids.  I wish that the law would allow you to suit personality someone who sexually engages with another who is in a marriage agreement.  That will make people think twice before they let their libido take hold of their head.

10. trish1048 profile image66
    trish1048posted 14 years ago

I agree with CMHypno.

11. Faybe Bay profile image63
    Faybe Bayposted 14 years ago

Let her have him! lol lol It works, because she thinks she has what she wants, then he gets a mistress! lol lol I have had friends who did this, and they lived happily ever after watching the new wife constantly terrified that her husband had a mistress turn into a shrew! So he went and got a new mistress! lol lol

1. Disturbia profile image60
      Disturbiaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I'm right there with you... If you're going to do anything to her, let her have him and all the miserable baggage that comes with him.  She'll soon find that actually living with him is soooooooooooooo not the same as having an affair with him and always seeing him at his best.

My husband will stray every so often and I always ask him how long does he think his girlfriend would keep him if she knew what he was really all about.

12. Tom Cornett profile image80
    Tom Cornettposted 14 years ago

Meet with her and give her his toys ...such as: Adult diapers, large baby bottle, a paddle his mommy use to spank him with, dual nipple pacifier,etc.  Give her oral sex tips (he loves being bitten hard) because you just want him to be happy.

Then....max out his credit cards and lawyer up.   smile

1. Faybe Bay profile image63
      Faybe Bayposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Nice!

2. habee profile image93
      habeeposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Tom, have you been plundering through my toy chest??

13. TrixieGator profile image60
    TrixieGatorposted 14 years ago

let her have him they deserve each other... and ..he will do it to her too or she may end up cheating on him~so bleah to both of them

14. donotfear profile image83
    donotfearposted 14 years ago

Do absolutely nothing to her. Be happy and go on with your life: without him if you choose.

15. Betty Reid profile image60
    Betty Reidposted 14 years ago

In some cultures the wife pours acid all over the mistress, but in the U.S. you'd wind up in jail.  To be serious, I believe with the others 1) blame your husband, not his mistress, and 2) just walk away, or 3) if you really want to be mature, you can work to resolve the underlying problems within your marriage.

16. dotty1 profile image57
    dotty1posted 14 years ago

nothing..... because you are better than that.. walk away say not a word.  Keep your head up high . :-) ...ofcourse divorce him the %^^^^^3

17. AEvans profile image70
    AEvansposted 12 years ago

Nothing. Let him go and in the long run you will be better off. Why does everyone woman blame something on another woman. When its the man who can be deceitful? The same applies for women cheating on their men.

18. couturepopcafe profile image61
    couturepopcafeposted 12 years ago

The best revenge you can inflict on your husband's mistress is let her have him.

19. MelissaBarrett profile image59
    MelissaBarrettposted 12 years ago

I always said about my ex's girlfriends: Take him with my blessings, he will do more damage by loving you then I could ever do by hating you. 

I have nothing but pity for the women that have ended up with him.

1. Hollie Thomas profile image62
      Hollie Thomasposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I was about to say earlier but thought I might sound a bit Cynical "Dump him, let her deal with the problem and his issues, can't think of any greater revenge"

1. MelissaBarrett profile image59
        MelissaBarrettposted 12 years agoin reply to this

It's not cynical, it's bitter smile

Really, he was an abusive asshat and I doubt that he's changed.  I would feel sympathy for his girlfriend rather than pity, but she's been such a witch towards me (probably because of his "she was a big meany and I was just a poor innocent victim" crap) that pity is all I can muster.

I didn't mean that I thought you were cynical Melissa, but I was being cynical. I don't believe in revenge, although, there have been times in the past where it has crossed my mind. It takes some strength to fight those feelings though, eh?smile When you posted, I recognized a woman that's "been there" smile And, sometimes, people just have to have "been there" themselves, to recognize a manipulative shit, when they see one. lol

1. recommend1 profile image59
            recommend1posted 12 years agoin reply to this

I'm glad you said 'people . . who have been there' and not 'women who have been there . . '

You are so well balanced I am beginning to think you do not belong in these threads big_smile

Ahh, thank you kind recommend, but apparently I am very, very bitter. I do not get up until lunch time, I'm unemployed, need to get a life and stop bullying people in forums roll Or so I was told in another thread. :lol;

1. MelissaBarrett profile image59
                MelissaBarrettposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I thought it WAS well-balanced to bully people in the forums... demmit, I've been doing it wrong.

(You are pretty awesome Hollie)

2. recommend1 profile image59
                recommend1posted 12 years agoin reply to this

Telling people the truth can do that I find - I get shouted at also but then I am bitter and I do bully people in the forums big_smile

I note that the current crop of fundies all take this line at the moment, normally it woudld seem with one avatar pretending innoccent hurt and its sock puppet avatyar telling me I am a sock puppet big_smile

I find telling people the truth, asking for evidence, or generally behaving like an adult, causes so much offence that it's laughable (not really a bit tragic) Anyway, if what we say is bullying and abusive, then I'm a proud bullying and abusive person. And I know that you Melissa and recommend1, are also proud, bullying and abusive people, too. ( you're both awesome)

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)