jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

What perfume or cologne did you wear most frequently over the past year?

1. gis_r07 profile image83
    gis_r07posted 6 years ago

What perfume or cologne did you wear most frequently over the past year?

2. Lady In NC profile image38
    Lady In NCposted 6 years ago

Hi , this is an interesting question ,lol . I had a few I wore different day's ... Far Away - by Avon  , Fantasy - by Britney Spears & My Homemade perfume ,scent of citrus and raspberries ..

3. CJ Andrews profile image87
    CJ Andrewsposted 6 years ago

I often wear whatever deodorant my wife has bought me.  But I hold my own smell (not stink but a smell) that I often have people ask me what I am wearing.  So who knows what it is, but for some reason people either really like my smell or they really like my deodorant (think it is orange and grey but no clue what the name is).

4. Rooskaya profile image47
    Rooskayaposted 6 years ago

There is no particular one. I have been using Max Mara Gold Touch,Givenchy and LA Perla J'AIME.

5. Loveslove profile image58
    Lovesloveposted 6 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/4997992_f260.jpg

I  like lots of perfumes but my favourite and the one that is baught for me along with matching body lotion is

'L Air Du Temp by Ninna Ricci

As long as I have this perfume I wear it...

6. your cybersister profile image61
    your cybersisterposted 6 years ago

Most often I wear Intuition for day and Pure Poison for night.  There are so many perfumes that I love the smell of, but that don't seem to mix well with my body chemistry sad  Maybe that's just as well, as perfume can get very pricey.

7. aurorastone profile image79
    aurorastoneposted 6 years ago

I really like those seasonal Escada perfumes...I've been wearing Sunset Heat (from a few years back) as of late.

8. sangre profile image97
    sangreposted 6 years ago

I have a lot of different ones but I have to say the one I wear the most would be Couture by Kylie Minogues. It smells great and last forever..

9. chasemillis profile image65
    chasemillisposted 6 years ago

The ones from Abercrombie and Hollister are usually pretty good (cologne)

10. Toby Simon profile image36
    Toby Simonposted 6 years ago

Very Valentino...i like the scent so much!
    also try Sarah Jessica(brand)--> Lovely(name of the perfume)
    my friend uses it...i'm fond of its scent

11. Nellieanna profile image83
    Nellieannaposted 6 years ago

I wear perfume very moderately - just a spray on one wrist, and rub it on the other wrist and in the crook of elbows.  I've worn either Jo Malone's "Pomegranate Noir", Pucci's "Vivara" or the original Juicy Couture perfume. 

I love when a man is scented with just fresh air and sunshine. :-)

working