jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What kind of hat do you like to wear? And what does it say about you?

1. veronamex profile image60
    veronamexposted 6 years ago

What kind of hat do you like to wear? And what does it say about you?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/5208907_f260.jpg

2. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image97
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

I sometimes wear a Men's Fedora.  I think that what that really says is that my hairline is receding!!!

3. profile image0
    Giselle Maineposted 6 years ago

Regular old 'gardening' style wide-brimmed sunhat.  It's a practical way to keep the sun out of my eyes and off my face without wearing sunglasses (I hate wearing any form of glasses). I wear the hat anywhere I'll be out and about in the sun for long periods of time, not just at home for gardening.  I think it just says I'm a practical type of person.

4. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

unfortunately, I have one of those faces that no matter what style hat I wear, I look like a bag lady.  LOL

5. veronamex profile image60
    veronamexposted 6 years ago

I adore my big, hot pink summer hat. When I wear it I feel like I am ready to celebrate life and shine like a blooming flower.

6. nanetteparker profile image65
    nanetteparkerposted 6 years ago

i am a sporty type of girl. so when it comes to hats, i always feel more comfortable a baseball cap..

7. NessaMetharam profile image60
    NessaMetharamposted 6 years ago

I guess it depends on what I'm wearing. If we're talking about the beach, then i'll probably be taking out my summer hat. If I were to go out with my friends wearing jeans or shorts, then I'll probably put on my fedora. When going for a run, I cant go out without a baseball cap. (:

working