jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Do you wear hats? Do you like wearing them?

1. sweetzara profile image80
    sweetzaraposted 5 years ago

Do you wear hats? Do you like wearing them?

Do you wear hats to make a fashion statement? What do you think your hat says about you?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/7694795_f260.jpg

2. prektjr.dc profile image85
    prektjr.dcposted 5 years ago

Oh yes, I love wearing hats!  I do have to watch it however, as I often get a "hat attitude!"  It is a great "pick me up" and is a sure fire way to boost my mood!  If I am already in a good mood however, a hat can make me absolutely sassy!  It is a great way to accessorize and kick an outfit up a notch!  It takes confidence to wear a hat in our American culture though as it is not typically something you see someone wearing.

3. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

No, I do not wear hats of any kind. I have tried all different styles and for some reason I look like a bag lady in all of them!  So I leave it to people that have "hat-wearing" faces.

4. Paul Maplesden profile image78
    Paul Maplesdenposted 5 years ago

I love hats (as you can see from my profile picture.)

I don't wear them to make a fashion statement directly (I have never been fashonable!), I wear them because I havea  mildly eccentric personality and I think they suit me. Also, in the summer they keep the sun out of my eyes and in the winter they keep my head warm.

I would be lost without my hat collection!

5. Suzie HQ profile image94
    Suzie HQposted 4 years ago

I LOVE hats, all types and wear because I enjoy them all year around, not as a fashion statement. The wacky to the sensible ones for winter to the peaked suede ones . . .love them all.Believe in starting a trend not following one!

working