Why does a womans body turn a man on.

1. jake13edward profile image59
    jake13edwardposted 6 years ago

Why does a womans body turn a man on.

Why do men like breast so much.

2. profile image0
    lavender3957posted 6 years ago

Because God created man to be attracted to women for sexual desires to go forth and multiply. Also, it is men's instinct to be aroused by a woman for sexual practices. The bodies of women are created to be a natural desire for men to want to look at and create an erection. Looking at playboy magazines is an example of why men turn to those girls for sexual reasons.
    Why do men like breasts? Well, I don't have an answer for that other than that they were breast fed babies and the thought of seeing any natural body part of a woman is a attraction. Looking forward for more answers on this.

3. bethperry profile image92
    bethperryposted 6 years ago

My first guess is that the Divine made women appealing to men for the reasons of 1. to recreate on earth the sacred pleasure and union of the God and Goddess, and 2. for procreation purposes. If men were turned on by the sight of a rock or tree stump the race wouldn't survive long.

As for the part about breasts -if we're talking that part of the anatomy specifically as opposed to say men who are turned on more by long legs or firm rumps, I think seeing breasts reconnect some men with that safe and happy, happy time when all was most right with the world smile

working