jump to last post 1-14 of 14 discussions (14 posts)

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

1. Phil Plasma profile image76
    Phil Plasmaposted 6 years ago

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

You can include or exclude sandals, flip flops, boots, slippers or any other footwear in your count, the choice is up to you.

2. profile image0
    lavender3957posted 6 years ago

That is a good question for me, I own alot of shoes. I have shoes for every occasion to shoes to wear with any color. I would have to esitmate that the total of shoes that I own would have to be at least 75. I love to dress and match so I love the thought of having shoes to match my outfit for the day.

3. profile image0
    u01dtj6posted 6 years ago

Too many to count, even if you exclude sandals, flip flops, boots and slippers smile

4. MyMastiffPuppies profile image81
    MyMastiffPuppiesposted 6 years ago

I have to admit shoes are one of my weaknesses...I would have to unpack all my winter boots and such but I am sure the number tops 30 pairs. I also love having different shoes for various outfits and for specific outings, like hiking, running, riding horses and so on. Great question!

5. profile image0
    klevifushaposted 6 years ago

I would say somewhere around 50. Good question. I might have to go through them now and figure out which ones I don't wear anymore.

6. Loveslove profile image59
    Lovesloveposted 6 years ago

A girl can never have too many pairs of shoes...so with that in mind I lost count at 50 !!

7. LadyFae profile image74
    LadyFaeposted 6 years ago

In total 6 pairs. That includes boots, flip flops and heels. I have a very limited wardrobe. I don't like shopping and of course, how many pairs can you wear?

8. LittlePayday profile image60
    LittlePaydayposted 6 years ago

I guess compared to most women I do not have that many pairs of shoes - maybe less than 20 pairs and a lot of them are old pairs that I don't even wear. I think my boyfriend buys more shoes than I do...is that weird?

9. MissLuLuMarie profile image58
    MissLuLuMarieposted 6 years ago

I know I have atleast 50! I love shoes way too much, and I find it very hard to ever get rid of a pair!

10. profile image0
    Sherlock221bposted 6 years ago

I have many, although I usually only ever wear the same pair of walking shoes, because they are so comfortable.

11. danfresnourban profile image66
    danfresnourbanposted 6 years ago

I own about 15 pairs of shoes but I only wear about four on a regular basis.

12. sonia05 profile image60
    sonia05posted 6 years ago

i have at least 10 pair of shoes/sandals etc. Mostly my footware is bought with comfort in consideration. I love fancy sandals and high heels but my heels ache. So,I have to settle with flats or small heels or comfy shoes!

13. gmwilliams profile image86
    gmwilliamsposted 6 years ago

I have 100 pairs of shoes. I usually have flat shoes because I am unable to wear high heel shoes because of my lower back problem.   However, I do have one half inch heels if I want the drama of wearing dressy shoes.

14. shoeclub profile image61
    shoeclubposted 5 years ago

I am almost ashamed to admit it, but it is well over 100... The exact number I cant say for sure because I dont feel like counting them all!

working