jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Hair color, anyone?

1. NessaMetharam profile image60
    NessaMetharamposted 6 years ago

Hair color, anyone?

I was thinking of coloring my hair before college starts. I need help though. Not sure with the color. I wanna go bold but I'm not really sure. What do you guys think?
    (in the photo, I'm the one wearing black.) Girls! Would love to know what you think.

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/5724215_f260.jpg

2. cebutouristspot profile image76
    cebutouristspotposted 6 years ago

Hi Kabayan.  Hmm looking at your pic I would love to see you pick something reddish. big_smile  Just my thought but you are already beautiful as you are big_smile

3. profile image0
    Giselle Maineposted 6 years ago

My first choice on seeing your pic is not to color your hair at all - you look really gorgeous as you are.  I honestly don't see how a change in hair color could be an improvement! Having said that, if you have your heart set on coloring your hair, I would not recommend an all-over change, but instead highlights.  If you do highlights, I would suggest any warm color as it would seem to suit your personality from the pic and your beautiful skin tone. I am interested to see what everyone else thinks though! Best wishes for whatever you decide to do!

4. NessaMetharam profile image60
    NessaMetharamposted 6 years ago

Giselle, I honestly love my hair color. I was planning on coloring it just for fun. "A crazy, outrageous look before school starts." smile But thanks for sharing. I would definitely think about highlights. I decided to just buy temporary hair dye. smile

Fellow Filipino, thank you. Again, temporary hair dye. smile Red is actually one of them.

5. brandasaur profile image60
    brandasaurposted 6 years ago

You are already gorgeous! But if you want to highlight your beauty and is thinking to have you hair colored, you might want to consider the colors of Chestnut brown or Light brown smile They are perfect for honey-toned or tan-colored skins.

working