jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Is nivea cream a good moisturizer for the face??

1. Shanaaya profile image59
    Shanaayaposted 6 years ago

Is nivea cream a good moisturizer for the face??

2. Au fait profile image93
    Au faitposted 6 years ago

It should work as well as any other moisturizer.  If you have oily skin you might want to go with something lighter, but for more information, just put Nivea Cream in the Google search box. 

Personally, I recommend Avon Anew Alternative products.  I wouldn't use anything else.  They're amazing and you'll see and feel a difference almost immediately, and definitely within 24 hours.  You get the same high-dollar product that is sold in the upscale department stores for far less cost with a money back guarantee if you're not completely satisfied.  Call an Avon Lady for a free sample and see for yourself.  Most Avon ladies still deliver, and with gas prices going up every day, that may be a consideration . . . or you can order online often with free shipping.  You're never too young to start taking good care of your skin!

3. kerlynb profile image91
    kerlynbposted 6 years ago

It should work OK.  However, I recommend you buy a small pack first or get a free sample.  That way, you'd know if it would work well for you.

Personally, I use a water-based, non-scented, hypoallergenic, and non-comedogenic moisturizer (any brand is OK with me) because it does not give me breakouts and an oily finish.

4. litsabd profile image74
    litsabdposted 6 years ago

Absolutely not recommended always based on my own experience as I grew facial hairs when I used it for a long time period in my younger life. I guess it depends on the skin type and hormones of each woman, though,

5. Hubpage Gal profile image60
    Hubpage Galposted 6 years ago

i have used nivea cream in the small round container and found it to be quite oily.  I use Clinique that moisturizes without making the face oily but it costs more than nivea.

6. Lisa Corkery profile image61
    Lisa Corkeryposted 6 years ago

Yes, I use the Nivea Soft, from the tube, and I find it great. Especially as a make-up base. And it you find it to be too oily, try using it at night and apply a lighter moisturizer during the day. :-)

working