jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

What tattoos do you have?

1. Steve Orion profile image78
    Steve Orionposted 6 years ago

What tattoos do you have?

2. prey profile image78
    preyposted 6 years ago

I have a tattoo on my upper inside left arm of prey [the y in red preY]

3. vmartinezwilson profile image85
    vmartinezwilsonposted 6 years ago

I don't have any tattoos, but I've always wanted one.  Whenever I have found the right person to get a tattoo from (that is essential), the money seems too tight to spend on the luxury.  If I finally do get one it will be of a raven (my daughter's name).

4. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

Only one. A black heart. It is a symbol of a bad relationship. Though I have it to remind myself that I have a lack of emotion when it comes to work, religion, and school.

5. Nefarious_Misery profile image68
    Nefarious_Miseryposted 6 years ago

I have an inverted bleeding peace sign on my left arm (my own design) that I drew to remind me that the brief moments of peace are fleeting, and can not weather the storm of turbulance and despair.

On my back is a large detailed skull with ripped flesh and all sorts of things going on underneath. (mostly my own design, another artist friend of mine helped with the rest) That one I drew as a symbol of how I was feeling at the time. As if my true face were not my own and underneath was a torrent of things going on that I had no control of.

I have several more planned, but haven't had the chance (or money) to do it lately.

6. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

None.  I could never get a tattoo, my tastes change too quickly.  Whatever I liked at the time would change months or years later and it would be too late.

7. jbrock2041 profile image81
    jbrock2041posted 6 years ago

I don't have any tattoos- partly because I think it would hurt too much. My pain-tolerance level is high for some things (like working out) but when it comes to needles, it drops way low.

I love seeing cool tattoos that have important meaning for the person.

Just out of curiosity- is this picture of someone you know or found online?

8. hrymel profile image87
    hrymelposted 6 years ago

None, yet anyway.  I plan to get a phoenix on my shoulder bone eventually.  I love the symbolism of the rebirth in fire.

9. JamesGrantSmith profile image58
    JamesGrantSmithposted 4 years ago

I do not have any tattoos, but am considering getting one, nothing big just a small tattoo.

10. profile image0
    Martine Andersenposted 13 months ago

I have a triangle on my wrist.

Put no thought into it, I just wanted it.