jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

I need your help naming my clothing line

1. Smart is Good profile image60
    Smart is Goodposted 6 years ago

I need your help naming my clothing line

I am launching a clothing line with my aunt and we are still deciding the name. I wanted something like two contradicting words such as "Velvet Revolver", because the clothes are going to be girly, soft yet edgy and bold. If you have any other suggestions please comment below. Thanks.

2. Manna in the wild profile image72
    Manna in the wildposted 6 years ago

How about "Peggie's clothing line." ... and I have to put this extra stuff in because, apparently my answer was too short - but it should be obvious what Peggie's clothing line is doing - it's a clothes-peg line and clothes are pegged onto a line - hence Peggie's clothing line.

3. WindMaestro profile image59
    WindMaestroposted 6 years ago

'Gunpowder & Glitter'
    Its girly, and has a bit of a bang (pun intended). A good slogan would be "Get some bang for your buck" Haha.
    Oh and, I would strongly disagree with the name "Velvet Revolver", because it is a popular band that was formed after Guns and Roses broke up that has several of the former members. So if people were to research your line, it would be jumbled up with other results.
    Hope I helped. smile

4. profile image59
    Brianna Stuartposted 6 years ago

I feel that it should be edgy, like: Bullet Kiss, Butterfly Asylum, Vulgarly Sweet, or Bloodshot Moon.

Did I just make up rock band names? Lol

5. mcgreg28 profile image60
    mcgreg28posted 6 years ago

maybe something like 'Wild Elegance' or Bitter Sweet

6. travelgurrl profile image61
    travelgurrlposted 6 years ago

Ohhh I love coming up with business names. Here are a few:

In-Delicate
    A Fine Misfit
    Princess X
    Briars and Bows
    SugarShock
    Audacious

Ok I'll stop now! I hope these help spark some ideas!

7. Hubpage Gal profile image59
    Hubpage Galposted 6 years ago

I would suggest you use the names edgy and bold as you would like the idea of the clothes to convey.  My suggestion is Bold & Daring with the jingle, The clothing line that is bold and edgy  yet brings out the girlish beauty of the one who dares to wear it.

working