jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What are the best non-invasive, natural remedies for wrinkling?

1. DonnaCosmato profile image96
    DonnaCosmatoposted 6 years ago

What are the best non-invasive, natural remedies for wrinkling?

Are there fruits, vegetables or other foods that contain ingredients that would reduce or eliminate skin wrinkles?

2. snigdha.s profile image79
    snigdha.sposted 6 years ago

Apply sandalwood for skin tightening,Extra virgin olive oil also removes fine lines

3. ishwaryaa22 profile image87
    ishwaryaa22posted 6 years ago

Eating plenty of fresh fruits,vegetables, and drinking 8 glasses of water enable in maintaining an even skin texture.  Avoid processed food and frequent heavy face make-up.  Use minimal make-up with almost chemicals-free cosmetics.   Create your own home-made wrinkle-free skin remedies using natural products such as milk, aloe vera, honey, any mashed fruit or vegetable for facials, etc and thus your kitchen is your nearest and cost-saving salon!   Doing brisk exercises regularly such as jogging, cycling, etc help in getting rid of body-toxins and hence assist in keeping facial skin smooth and delay wrinkles to an extent.  Practicing yoga daily keeps wrinkles at bay.    A happy, stress-free and relaxed mind is the key to a radiant and wrinkle-free face!

4. Melissa Althen profile image93
    Melissa Althenposted 6 years ago

I don't think there are foods that will prevent wrinkles per se.  Ample hydration is important.  I believe environmental factors and genetics are more at play when it comes to wrinkling.  Don't smoke, get plenty of sleep, stay out of the sun.  And without sounding too commercial, I have used Oil of Olay Total Effects Moisturizer for five years and would recommend it to anyone who wants to reduce wrinkles.

5. robie2 profile image97
    robie2posted 6 years ago

don't smoke, stay out of the sun but get lots of fresh air and drink lots of water every day.

6. profile image0
    Deborah Sextonposted 6 years ago

Nothing that is not medical.

Laser works well, because it restores elasticity and produces collagen.

There is no cutting.
    It is called a life style lift and skin treatment

7. honeybee2u profile image61
    honeybee2uposted 5 years ago

Apply extra virgin coconut oil to the skin daily, especially before bed time.  A healthy lifestyle of regular exercise, eating fruits and vegetables and drinking sufficient water as required by the body helps.   Don't focus your mind on the wrinkle that you see in the mirror.  Imagine and be thankful you have beautiful, radiant, youthful skin as you say "Bless the Lord, o my soul, and all this is within me, bless His holy name.  Who satisfies my mouth with goood things so that my youth is renewed like the eagles" -Psalms 103.