jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

When do you change your clocks for Daylight Savings Time?

1. prektjr.dc profile image87
    prektjr.dcposted 5 years ago

When do you change your clocks for Daylight Savings Time?

When do you change your clock? Before going to bed, precisely at 2 a.m., or the next morning?

2. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

We change them early in the evening and then I spend then next week subtracting an hour to know the "real" time.

prektjr.dcposted 5 years agoin reply to this

We do the "it's really....." thing too!  how funny!  Thanks for answering!

3. Lastheart profile image66
    Lastheartposted 5 years ago

Here in Puerto Rico we do not have to change our clocks.

There are times I think that would be nice!  In the long run it is nice however!  Thanks for answering!

4. I Am Rosa profile image90
    I Am Rosaposted 5 years ago

I usually change them before going to bed, but last night, I ended up falling into bed exhausted and ended up having to change them this morning.

It works okay when it is fall, but changing in the morning in the spring creates havoc!  Thanks for answering!

5. prektjr.dc profile image87
    prektjr.dcposted 5 years ago

What is hilarious is my husband is a change it the night before person and I am a change it the morning after person.  Our first year together, we double changed the time falling back and REALLY messed up the household!  It was good that it was a Sunday morning!  We were extremely early!!  It really takes me a while to get into my rhythm with the new schedule every time!

working