jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What would you give up to have the perfect body in an instant?

1. Charlu profile image82
    Charluposted 5 years ago

What would you give up to have the perfect body in an instant?

People have the surgeries everyday lipo, lifts, tucks, etc. paying a fortune to have that perfect body. What would you be willing to give up to have the perfect body and all you had to do was walk in the booth and come out with the new transformation. Would you give all your money, your house, your car, what about relationships, just how far would you go?

2. mailxpress profile image53
    mailxpressposted 5 years ago

Nothing.  I'm not that religious but God does not create perfect in all, it's all in the eyes of the beholder.  I would like being a size 8 instead of 10 but not enough to give up something in my life.  No way, no how.

3. Maude Gervais profile image55
    Maude Gervaisposted 5 years ago

The only thing I would be able to give up for a nice body is in fact... what makes my body unlikable! Like chocolates, sweets and fatty food. I think that if you can go as far as giving all your money or relationships in order to what the body of your dreams, you can sacrifice some bad habits and start a healthier way of living. And if people are really willing to pay extremely valuable things for that, they should revise their priorities.

4. moonfairy profile image80
    moonfairyposted 5 years ago

I would give up nothing. I am who I am and who I am inside is more important than who I am outside. I think too many people put emphasis on how a person looks, and I think it's bogus. Looks go away with age, but beauty on the insdie lives on forever.

5. profile image50
    babithababaposted 5 years ago

Sorry , having a perfect body , what is the use if your relationship is gone forever ?
    To answer the question  another way , is it cheating yourself to lose everything just to have a perfect body ?
    My opinion is , just be moderate , in discarding other things/needs to gain a body perefect .

6. LGrey profile image60
    LGreyposted 5 years ago

I feel we are perfect just the way we are created. In order to have the healthiest body I can I have I am willing to give up some bad habits. I will and do try to give up laying around on the couch eating and watching t.v in order to have a healthier body. I wouldn't give up anything else in order to have the perfect body.