jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (10 posts)

What do you do to moisturize your skin naturally?

1. Neha Sadana profile image87
    Neha Sadanaposted 5 years ago

What do you do to moisturize your skin naturally?

What is the best method to hydrate your face skin at home with natural things?

2. peeples profile image94
    peeplesposted 5 years ago

No matter what part of the body, I have found Virgin Coconut Oil is best for keeping my skin hydrated. I almost never use reqular lotions.

3. smiileyfacexo profile image80
    smiileyfacexoposted 5 years ago

I use extra virgin olive oil. I also mix a few drops of extra virgin olive oil in my body moisturizer. Another alternative is Extra Virgin coconut oil. Just make it is 100% organic smile

4. LilaDaley profile image61
    LilaDaleyposted 5 years ago

Virgin coconut oil works great.  I also use Avon's body oil.

E-tailers have great all natural homemade lotions and body butters.  Haus of Gloi have great pumpkin butters.

5. ChristinS profile image95
    ChristinSposted 5 years ago

shea butter and coconut oil are both great moisturizers.  Wash your face with a bit of sugar to exfoliate and then apply shea butter (pure) or coconut oil or a blend of both.  It's all you need.

6. BigSerious profile image93
    BigSeriousposted 5 years ago

Use coconut oil to wash it! Check out my hub about using Coconut Oil to wash your face for great skin.

7. TeachableMoments profile image77
    TeachableMomentsposted 5 years ago

Drink tons of water! I've noticed that if I don't drink enough water my skin becomes very dry. It is the most natural way to hydrate your skin from the inside out.

1. Neha Sadana profile image87
      Neha Sadanaposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thank you friend for the feedback!!

8. mathira profile image84
    mathiraposted 5 years ago

Boil fresh milk and keep in the fridge. After a few hours a coating of fresh cream will be there, remove and use it.This is the best natural moisturizer I have used.

9. profile image0
    Modonikaposted 5 years ago

I use Aloe Vera juice. Cut a small part from aloe vera plant, it will pour out some thick liquid, take it in spoon, apply it on the face. My skin type is oily. My mother Use coconut oil. she has dry skin.