jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

What should I wear with nerd glasses?

1. mcbel profile image76
    mcbelposted 5 years ago

What should I wear with nerd glasses?

I'm six one and I usually wear jeans and a tee shirt. I played football basketball and baseball in high school and my rep was a bit too athletic for them then. Now I'm going to college and I need to know if I can/how to pull this off.

2. Thrifty Lady profile image91
    Thrifty Ladyposted 5 years ago

One outfit idea would be to get a pair of plaid or patchwork shorts and pair them with a colorful button-down shirt.  I'd suggest a pastel button-down, like light yellow, pink, or blue.  Good luck at college!

1. mcbel profile image76
      mcbelposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thank you!!

3. YvetteParker profile image76
    YvetteParkerposted 5 years ago

I'd say wear the best you that you can wear with your nerd glasses. There are many temptations, distractions, and pitfalls that first year college students encounter which have the potential to completely derail the college years. Stay focused so that the opportunity, intellect, time, and money that have gotten you into college will pay off for you 2- 4 years from now.

1. mcbel profile image76
      mcbelposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I'm not defending my point of view here at all... I must say that your answer, in my honest opinion, was very wise. Thank you. The glasses would be for parties. I've been successful with them a few times now... Just want to pull them off consistently

4. crazymom3 profile image77
    crazymom3posted 5 years ago

wwell if you are serious...suspenders ofcourse.

5. profile image0
    Old Empresarioposted 5 years ago

A pocket protector and a calculator wristwatch.

working