jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What does your favorite tee shirt look like?

1. flashmakeit profile image69
    flashmakeitposted 5 years ago

What does your favorite tee shirt look like?

2. multiculturalsoul profile image82
    multiculturalsoulposted 5 years ago

I have washed my "Barry's Bay, Ontario" t-shirt so often it's become a belly shirt, but I still wear it safely under another shirt. It is gray with red, orange, and yellow lettering. Okay, it's gray with peeling red, fading orange, and vanishing yellow lettering. My wife would like it to fade away and vanish completely ... but it's my favorite!

3. FatFreddysCat profile image97
    FatFreddysCatposted 5 years ago

I have two favorites:
    - My Iron Maiden "Somewhere Back in Time" concert shirt that I bought when I saw the band in 2008. It features the cyborg "Eddie" (the band's mascot) blasting through an Egyptian pyramid on the front, and the "Live After Death" album cover artwork on the back.

- a black t-shirt with an angry looking Bart Simpson on it with the caption "I HAVE ISSUES."

4. Lady_E profile image75
    Lady_Eposted 5 years ago

My favourite Tee shirt for now is pink. It has the words "Pretty in Pink" on the front with the 2 big Ps in Glitter. I miss wearing it, as it's winter now. :-)

5. Brittanie2216 profile image86
    Brittanie2216posted 5 years ago

My Itchy and Scratchy Tee shirt!  I have had this shirt since the eighth grade and I still wear it.  I  love the Simpsons Itchy and Scratchy show and the shirt fits me perfectly.

6. profile image51
    watson mariaposted 5 years ago

One of my friend suggested me to buy Replay Faded T-shirt online from Clockwork-Orange. After buying it I have become fan of Replay brand for T-shirts because they looks amazing after wearing.