jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

How Do You Keep Your Baby Clothes Organised?

1. jimmythejock profile image85
    jimmythejockposted 5 years ago

How Do You Keep Your Baby Clothes Organised?

2. peeples profile image94
    peeplesposted 5 years ago

Outfits for going out in are hung in the closet. All other baby clothes go into her dresser. Pants in one drawer, shirts in one, Pjs in one, and socks hats, and undies in another drawer. I found the key for me is to only wash her clothes on a day when I know I have the time to sort through what seems like hundreds of things to get them all in the right place.

1. Stina Caxe profile image87
      Stina Caxeposted 5 years agoin reply to this

That is pretty much how I do it too.  My biggest problem is the socks.  My dryer monster seems to eat more baby socks than adult socks.

2. peeples profile image94
      peeplesposted 5 years agoin reply to this

HaHa! Mine too. We got one of those bath hammocks that holds bath toys in the corner and started washing and drying her socks in it. What's worse for us is my daughter hiding her socks around the house.

3. lburmaster profile image82
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

By what I think of them. Cute, sassy or snappy, comedy, serious, and for feedings. Then they are arranged by color in those areas.

4. DrMark1961 profile image99
    DrMark1961posted 5 years ago

Thanks Jimmy, I do not laugh enough but I did, and out loud, when I saw this question.
    How do you keep your dog from rolling in horse droppings?
    How do you keep your car from using gas?
    How do you keep dry when out walking in the rain?
    (These too are things I would like to know.)
    My apologies to peeples and Iburmaster, but I do not see how you can keep baby clothes organised that first year.

5. ComfortB profile image86
    ComfortBposted 5 years ago

I usually hang season's tops and bottoms that matches together. That way even if I'm not home, the kid is good to go.

working