jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Ingrown hair!! Can anyone please help me with this..Its spreading everywhere.

1. Xengraved Outcast profile image54
    Xengraved Outcastposted 4 years ago

Ingrown hair!! Can anyone please help me with this..Its spreading everywhere.

My legs are full of red spots because of ingrown hair!! It really bothers me! Can anyone please help me with this..Its spreading everywhere!

2. Lavender Jade profile image83
    Lavender Jadeposted 4 years ago

Use a body scrub on your legs, with a body brush or rough sponge

Hope this helps

3. renegadetory profile image97
    renegadetoryposted 4 years ago

I would suggest using a body wash with salicylic acid in it such as Neutrogena's Body Clear body wash which contains it.  Not only will it help but it will also remove any tiny bumps on your skin from plugged pores (like the kind you get on the back of your arms above your elbow).

You may also want to take a break from your current method of hair removal (I'm guessing it's not from shaving?) and try something else until the red bumps go away.

4. Jackie Lynnley profile image91
    Jackie Lynnleyposted 4 years ago

I have one hair in one eyebrow that does that so it isn't serious like yours but pretty aggravating. Here it comes every 3 or 4 weeks and drives me crazy until I can capture the tip with tweezers and pull it out. I am good then for around 20 days. I had hoped repeated tweezing would make it stop coming back. Wish I had an answer for you.

5. HairFreeBody profile image59
    HairFreeBodyposted 3 years ago

Here's what you can do to get rid of those ingrown hair:

1. Exfoliate the area twice a day where ingrown hair is visible. You can use olive oil and sugar as an exfoliant.
    2. Maintain hot compress over the spots of ingrown for 7-8 minutes, 3x a day. This eases down the skin and it compels the hair to grow correctly.
    3. Use gentle products. It is good if you can find a natural and organic hair removal cream that you can use to get rid of these unwanted hair.