jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do you find tattoos on women attractive?

1. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 4 years ago

Do you find tattoos on women attractive?

when a woman has well done tatts, do you find them more attractive then if they have no tatts?

2. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 4 years ago

It really depends where they are on the woman's body.

3. profile image0
    christiananrkistposted 4 years ago

I dont know if they are more attractive. they aren't unattractive in my opinion. especially a well done nice tat. I just don't like too many. even on guys when there is too many you can even tell what anything is and kind of looks like scribbled sharpy. this can be unattractive.

4. peeples profile image95
    peeplesposted 4 years ago

What about men? Okay, okay. Yes I find them attractive on women so long as they are done well. I also find them attractive on a man. When done well they are art that adds beauty to the body.

5. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 4 years ago

The human body is so beautiful by itself, men or women, that I hate to see it marked up.

6. BuffaloGal1960 profile image75
    BuffaloGal1960posted 4 years ago

Being a baby boomer, no. They aren't attractive on anyone.  I have this visual in the back of my mind from growing up.  "Don't write on yourself, you'll get blood poisoning!"  and "Don't put ink on your skin, that's hideous."  lol

I just am not attracted to tattoos and I have another visual that 40 years from now, there will be a lot of people with sagging tattoos in the nursing home.  That cute little tattoo you had behind the earlobe is now on the neck!!!   lol. 

I don't want to lump any group together.  I don't believe in that.  But for someone who starting getting tattoos years ago, it was a sign of rebellion.  That made it unattractive then.  Now it's more of a trend.  I don't  let society or trends influence or develop my opinions.

I don't have tattoos because they are against my religious beliefs, but hey, if that's your thing, so be it.

working