My hair is dark brown I wanted honey blond instead I got redish orange brassy co

1. profile image56
    nequettaposted 13 months ago

My hair is dark brown I wanted honey blond instead I got redish orange brassy color why

should I try to fix it right away. After coloring the hair should I use a quick conditioner

2. lisavollrath profile image96
    lisavollrathposted 13 months ago

Darker hair is harder to strip completely, and usually goes through a brassy stage before you get it to go blonde. You could try stripping it a second time, but you will risk doing more damage to your hair. You can tone it, using a cool toner, but your hair will be darker after it's toned.

Honestly, if you have dark hair, and want to get to blonde, you should have a professional do it. Home hair coloring is best for one or two shades of variation, which they usually show you on the box.

3. Terrielynn1 profile image93
    Terrielynn1posted 13 months ago

When you have dark hair you have to bleach it first to remove all colour. Which is very hard on your hair. At the hair salon they have a product now that can be used without bleaching. Using the same colour you already used will help get it to the colour you were wanting. I would recommend getting a hair dresser to fix it.

working