- Fashion and Beauty»
- Skin Care
Easy homemade tips for glowing skin
Face Packs for Glowing Skin
who doesn't want a glowing skin? You may have a very fair complexion but it is of no use if your skin looks dull. Many a times, woman with olive or dark skin look even more prettier than the women with a fair complexion because of their glowing skin. The market is filled with many products to make your skin shine but I think the home made masks always benefit the skin and they are cheap too!
- Mash a ripe banana and mix it with milk. Make a paste an apply it on your face/ body. Wash with water after 20-25 minutes.
- Honey is one of the best packs to be used for glowing skin. Use it before bath or anytime and wash after 15 minutes and see the instant glow.
- Add a little lemon juice with honey. Lemon juice helps in removing marks.
- Yogurt and honey is also an excellent pack for glowing skin
- Want more variety with honey? Add chopped pieces of cucumber or orange juice with honey. You can even add yogurt in this pack.
- Here is one more partner for honey! Mix honey with egg white ( you have to ignore the smell).
- Orange is a good source of Vitamin C and its skin is a good source for skin beautification. Blend the skin of orange and apply it on your face. Wash after 10 minutes.
- Massage face with milk and lime juice everyday for 5 minutes.
- You can even add little water with the skin of the orange.
- Massage your face with yogurt for 5 minutes everyday.
- Mix fullers earth and rose water once a week. However if you have dry skin add yogurt with it.
- Chickpea flour and yogurt mixed in equal proportion is great for the skin Wash the skin after it is dry and notice how clean your face looks!
- Glycerin and rose water mixed together makes skin shiny, clean and soft.
- Add yogurt.
- Watermelon juice is also a good face tonic! Drink lots of watermelon juice and apply some on your face.
- Aloe Vera juice is known since ages for being beneficial for the skin.
- Do remember to drink lots and of lots of water. If you are not hydrated well, no pack can make your skin glow.
- Avoid eating too much spicy food.
- Blend almonds and make a smooth paste, mix it with milk and apply on the face. This pack will make your skin glow, soft and clear.
- Mix milk cream and saffron and apply on face. You can even add a few drops of lime juice.
There are thousands of home remedies for glowing skin. You can even go through these hubs for further reading
- Veggie rice quinoa baby food recipe ( khichdi recipe...
A healthy and nutritious food for toddlers. Mixed with the goodness of quinoa, kale , sweet potato and rice. Rich source of protein, iron and omega 3.
- Spicy, tasty Shrimp biryani or prawn biryani
Tasty Shrimp biryani
- Coconut Chutney
Easy coconut chutney which is simple, quick and healthy. To be used a side dish.
- Easy homemade tips for glowing skin
who doesn't want a glowing skin? You may have a very fair complexion but it is of no use if your skin looks dull. Many a times, woman with olive or dark skin look even more prettier than the women with a fair complexion because of their glowing...
- Beauty tips for glowing skin
Easy homemade packs and tips for glowing skin
- Natural home made remedies for dry skin
natural home made remedies for dry skin.
- Skin care during summer season
with summer here, soon there will be tanning and sunburns. here are a few tips on how to reduce the effect and have a smooth, fair and healthy skin during summer.here
- Food for skin radiance
Suggestive food for glowing skin