TABLET- MOTOROLA XOOM
TABLET – MOTOROLA XOOM
"XOOM" is the " first tablet of Motorola" with light weight of 1.5 lbs and 0.5” thin.
- Android 3.0 honey comb operating system provides a stable platform.
- It has 10.1 high-definition wide screen touch screen display for movies and games with best clarity.
- 32 GB hard drive enables spacious storage.
- HDMI out put for connection to an HD TV video chatting facility with built-in 2.0 MP web camera.
- 5.0 MP Camera allows to capture and play back high-definition video.
- High-speed USB 2.0 port enables speedy transfer of audio,video and other data.
- Fast 3G connectivity.
- Ultra-fast wireless-N Wi-Fi networking for accessing home and corporate net works.
- Better blue tooth connectivity.
- Best to access personal and corporate e-mail.
- It offers support to Adobe Flash Player.
- Zoom has lot of optional accessories for expanding the power and capabilities.
- The “smart docks” are no longer just a place to charge your device.
- They make Motorola xoom a portable play and work station .
- The “standard dock” can be used for watching video and listening music through external speakers.
- The speaker HD dock allows to send HP content directly to your TV or blast tuner without connecting speakers externally.
- It can access around 3 million google e books.
It was the best gadget at the giant Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Jan.2011.
- Motorola Xoom Tablet's Price Will Shoot It in the Foot - PCWorld Business Center
The Motorola Xoom seems like a formidable iPad rival on paper, but the rumored pricing will make it hard to compete with Apple.