ChristinS profile image 94

Are any of you using Pinterest yet and what do you think of it? I really like it so far.

I am just getting started - but it's so easy to use and I really enjoy creating the different pinboards. I can see collecting vision boards on here for all sorts of projects I want to create. It's very "visual" so I think that's why it appeals to me more than just bookmarks. Also it has the social networking aspect to it as well - very clever idea and it seems to really be taking off for good reason. Have you used it and what are your thoughts? What have you done with it?

SilkThimble profile image91

SilkThimble says

EclecticFusion profile image78

Lisa (EclecticFusion) says

lukeuk profile image53

lukeuk says

modgirlok profile image61

modgirlok says

paxwill says