jump to last post 1-19 of 19 discussions (19 posts)

Which website is the first website you visit when you switch on your computer in

1. cym profile image72
    cymposted 7 years ago

Which website is the first website you visit when you switch on your computer in the morning?

I notice that I am always automatically going to the same websites when I sit in front of the computer with my coffee early in the morning. I would love to get to know some new websites that are good to start my day. And don't just all answer hubpages please ;-) Let me know which websites you visit to start your day.

2. kj8 profile image60
    kj8posted 7 years ago

I usually go to my hotmail, then straight to facebook, then onto hubpages and then get kids ready for school.

3. stephanie o profile image57
    stephanie oposted 7 years ago

i go to the new york times and read the news. then i'm on facebook. then i hop to craigslist because i'm always looking to see what's up in SF on there...

4. profile image0
    Richard Stephenposted 7 years ago

I have the same routine every morning.  I check my email accounts, check Facebook and then check HubPages.  After that, I will check MSNBC and maybe another news site to catch up on what's happening.  On the weekends I will do the daily crossword after checking my emails.  I'm most definitely a creature of habit.

5. John T. profile image57
    John T.posted 7 years ago

I systematically go to my blog, go to hubpages, then go to drudgereport, a boise state football blog, then hotair.com, every morning it is kind of sad.

6. ExpandYourMind profile image74
    ExpandYourMindposted 7 years ago

Email first.  Then yahoo for some current events.  YouTube. And, yes hubpages is in there somewhere.

7. wmspringer profile image60
    wmspringerposted 7 years ago

I set my browser to automatically load the pages I had open when I last closed it, so I can pick up again where I left off.

Of course, like most people, one of the first things I do is check email. Other favorite "start of day" sites include Facebook and Google News.

8. profile image0
    TanielHoustonposted 7 years ago

I'm sorry to say I do go on hubpages first with my hot choclate and toast then I might go on to check my adsense. I then head to problogger read a couple of posts and I might write an hub depedning on how I feel

9. bettanywire profile image56
    bettanywireposted 7 years ago

The foxnews.com for the latest news and events in the world of sports, business and technology.

10. profile image51
    alanamithposted 7 years ago

http://www.cjbazzar.com for signing up new free trial offers.

11. buzzbucks profile image39
    buzzbucksposted 7 years ago

First I will Visit Google
    Second I will visit Twitter
    Third i will visit Facebook
    Fourth i will visit Hubpages and from here my way goes to online world...

12. Craan profile image68
    Craanposted 7 years ago

My Google chrome loads up all my profile pages. I automatically  check to see  my hubpages' score then I check my email and go back to check my traffic numbers on hubpages.

13. Guy Foxe profile image60
    Guy Foxeposted 7 years ago

Opens automatically to Google.  Then e-mail.

14. hillmansparks profile image50
    hillmansparksposted 7 years ago

Facebook,then the Blue Letter Bible for a daily bible reading.

15. arthurchappell profile image37
    arthurchappellposted 7 years ago

My own pages, to see how many new visitors i've had since the previous logging on.

16. Moon Willow Lake profile image80
    Moon Willow Lakeposted 7 years ago

Have you ever visited magiceye.com? Once you get the hang of looking at the images, it's really fun to see the 3-D art pop up in front of you!

17. jonywoker profile image55
    jonywokerposted 6 years ago

I visit first website in morning.. for my business consultancy,visit
    http://www.businessinternetconsultant.com/

Business Internet Consultant - Covering website consultancy and internet consultancy for Website Development Planning Solutions for commissioning, ordering, testing and launching Website solutions helped by Business Internet Consultant..

18. AllieRambles profile image60
    AllieRamblesposted 6 years ago

My own blog.
    Twitter. (Hootsuite)
    Facebook.
    Hotmail.
    Gmail.
    Outlook.

At each stage I engage for a while and move on.

Then off to write and surf...

19. LoisRyan13903 profile image81
    LoisRyan13903posted 4 years ago

Usually my banking and stocks.  Then email.  Then after that it is fair game.  I might go to hubpages or go facebook and go on my bible study Group  Or I just turn off my computer and take out my Kindle

working