jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (13 posts)

What website do you visit the most?

1. samtenabray profile image59
    samtenabrayposted 6 years ago

What website do you visit the most?

2. profile image0
    icountthetimesposted 6 years ago

I frequently visit the BBC News website to catch up with whatever is happening in the world.

3. Jeannieinabottle profile image93
    Jeannieinabottleposted 6 years ago

I actually visit this website or Web Answers the most.  I have to check each during the whole day.  I like to check my stats and contribute to both.  I am a little obsessed with both sites to be honest.

4. avamillicent profile image60
    avamillicentposted 6 years ago

Twitter and Tumblr is on the list of the website I visit the most. I spend hours on each site daily.

5. Just Ask Susan profile image89
    Just Ask Susanposted 6 years ago

Facebook, The Content Authority and HubPages.

6. derma profile image60
    dermaposted 6 years ago

Excluding my personal website. I visit medscape the most, i mean i'm always on medscape as exams are coming near.

7. fit2day profile image80
    fit2dayposted 6 years ago

I have to say youtube, because I refer to videos for everything from entertainment to information

8. rajan jolly profile image89
    rajan jollyposted 6 years ago

Well, right now it's hubpages the most, followed by facebook.

9. monikapardasaney profile image59
    monikapardasaneyposted 6 years ago

i visit most Google news as they provide information worldlwide for every sector.

10. hassam profile image85
    hassamposted 6 years ago

I spend most of my time on Facebook and Hubpages.

11. whatarethenews profile image59
    whatarethenewsposted 6 years ago

I love to visit Hubpages the most as because it is much more informative and helping. Every person at here is very intelligent and through their knowledge i made myself able to understand the things like Internet Sources to earn money, How to earn money through Adsense and Hubpages etc. I love this platform, I must say everyone should once join this site to increase his/her knowledge.

12. jainismus profile image72
    jainismusposted 6 years ago

I daily visit Hubpages, and then facebook. I also visit google.com and gmail regularly

13. vinner profile image77
    vinnerposted 6 years ago

Mine is Google and its services. Also Facebook and Hubpages comes in top positions

working