jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

When you are ask to copy and pase to your browser do you have to type in all tho

1. Apostle Jack profile image60
    Apostle Jackposted 7 years ago

When you are ask to copy and pase to your browser do you have to type in all those letters and...

numbers?

2. Vandelay profile image66
    Vandelayposted 7 years ago

Yes, just highlight all of it with your mouse and the left button, hit control+C, open your browser, click on the address bar and click control+V. Control+C = copy Control+V = paste. Hope this helps!

3. Apostle Jack profile image60
    Apostle Jackposted 7 years ago

Now i am more confuse.What control do i click on,and how do i open my browser?I am new at this computer thing and i may need a little more coaching.

4. Christene profile image70
    Christeneposted 7 years ago

You don't type things in if you copy & paste.

Select what you need with your mouse, right click, hit 'Copy', go into your browser's address bar, right click, hit 'Paste', and then 'Enter'.

Ctrl C and Ctrl V also work as copy and paste. Ctrl (control) is a button on your keyboard.

You view websites in a 'Browser'. It could be Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer (or others). You are in one right now.

5. bettanywire profile image55
    bettanywireposted 7 years ago

No need to type all of it just high light the word you want to be copied and press ctrl+c for copy and press ctrl+v for paste.

working