jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Hello, We are looking for writer who can help us write a short profile for onlin

1. profile image43
    valerie putresaposted 7 years ago

We are looking for writer who can help us write a short profile for online jewelry store.

If yes,please tell us what information do you need from us.

2. profile image55
    Consuliaposted 7 years ago

Need the type of jewelry being featured, where originated, or who
    crafted and how is it being featured in the online forum.

3. Kristeen profile image70
    Kristeenposted 7 years ago

I could do that for you. I just need all the info you want included in the profile.

4. David Stone profile image72
    David Stoneposted 7 years ago

A short profile needs to be keyword rich, and it's important that you decide on some unique keywords to get traffic. A very challenging propositions, since the store itself does not seem unique, at least not from your description. Many people here, especially the successful moneymakers–of which I am not one yet–can write something up, but I believe you need to think through your unique value proposition first or any efforts will be less successful.

5. ChassyCrunkCakes profile image57
    ChassyCrunkCakesposted 7 years ago

A short profile will need to catch the buyers attention! So, what I'd need to know is what kind of jewelry do you sell? This will change everything. For example, if you are selling modern jewelry you wouldn't want to talk about vintage things. Its all about the type of jewelry and how to enhance it!

Here is a list of the following things i'd need to know to write a short profile:
    1. Type of jewelry
    2. Where it originated.
    3. What inspired you to sell this type of jewelry.
    4. How you ship out your products.
    5. How the website got started