jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

Do you use a mouse with your laptop?

1. I am DB Cooper profile image65
    I am DB Cooperposted 7 years ago

Do you use a mouse with your laptop?

My left click button no longer works on my laptop and I was wondering who out there uses a mouse with their laptop and which ones work best.

2. wmspringer profile image61
    wmspringerposted 7 years ago

Yes, because I detest the little trackpad that comes with it.

I don't have it with me and I don't recall the brand, but I use a wireless mouse that has a little usb thing that plugs into the computer; that way I can use it for presentations and not have to be right next to the comptuer.

3. WoodsmensPost profile image71
    WoodsmensPostposted 7 years ago

I have always used a wireless mouse with my laptop and I prefer Logitech. About the size of my palm and the click is still strong after 1 1/2 years now I use it daily. I have purchased the same one for 2 other laptops as well and those still out-lasted some wired desktop versions.

4. wvierra profile image60
    wvierraposted 7 years ago

Heck yea!

I can not see how people can even stand trying to do anything with that track pad. I mean sometimes the arrow goes where you want it, but most of the time you go chasing after the arrow so to speak.

I find that using a mouse is far more productive on a laptop, not to mention less aggravating.

5. Richard Craig profile image77
    Richard Craigposted 7 years ago

No, no need.  The pad works great on my Vaio, very accurate and precise with every movement and 'tap'.

6. camlo profile image89
    camloposted 7 years ago

I always use a mouse, because I hate using the touch pad - just can't get used to it for some reason.
    Mine is by Logitech. It works well for me.

7. bettanywire profile image56
    bettanywireposted 7 years ago

I keep on using mouse rather than touch pad, mouse keeping me comfortably at work.

8. epearson profile image61
    epearsonposted 7 years ago

Nothing but touch pad for me.  I have a MacBook Pro and the touch pad is huge.  I don't think I could avoid it if I wanted too.smile

9. waters profile image56
    watersposted 7 years ago

No just touch, the gateway touch pad seems to be more accurate than others i've used.

10. internett1t3 profile image57
    internett1t3posted 7 years ago

Yes, I rather use muse than touch pad, mouse keep me comfortable in working.

working