jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

Why do people keep changing cell phones?

1. LOT2DO profile image37
    LOT2DOposted 7 years ago

Why do people keep changing cell phones?

from one model/make to other and so on

2. Apostle Jack profile image59
    Apostle Jackposted 7 years ago

They run,and try to hide,they think no one can see.So they have to go from phone to phone in order to get away,

3. svarun profile image72
    svarunposted 7 years ago

I have no Idea. I changed my phone only three times in twelve years, what makes in average 4 years with one phone.

4. camlo profile image91
    camloposted 7 years ago

Well, every 18-24 months, I have to renew my phone contract, and in the process I get a new phone of my choice. I usually take the most expensive, and have to pay a bit on top.
    Anyway, I've only ever used Nokia - I think they're the best looking.

5. Woman Of Courage profile image60
    Woman Of Courageposted 7 years ago

Some people just like to keep up with the most popular phones.

6. sir_tallest profile image63
    sir_tallestposted 7 years ago

i'll blame the company that keeps producing new and better phones than the ones they made before. when a new phone is introduced and it can perform more functions than the one once had, people will want to get rid of the once they had and buy the new one.

7. bettanywire profile image56
    bettanywireposted 7 years ago

Because no satisfaction is a nature of man and most of the people are envious they fret if somebody has a new one then want also have so they keep on changing cellphone just to follow the flow of the trend.

8. Naina.Soni profile image56
    Naina.Soniposted 7 years ago

With the advent of most latest cell phones with better qualities than earlier ones most people get attracted and so thay change their cell phones...

9. profile image0
    Rosemary Banksposted 7 years ago

Not only are they running and hiding from someone they aren't paying their phone bills and they continue to get different phones.

10. profile image53
    venedictposted 4 years ago

Yes, I too have the habit and it's just to update ourselves to the new phone technology.I am very much crazy about the new mobile models.To compensate in the phone expense I try to buy locked phones.This is comparatively cheaper than the unlocked phones.I would stay with the network and incase I need to travel outside the country I get it unlocked and switch to the local sim of the country that I visit.I always prefer http://www.superunlockcodes.com/support … s/rs12wp7/ to get my phones unlocked since they have the service for various mobile models.In this way I satisfy my desire in an economic way.