jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

do you get lots friend using facebook ?

1. NikenDiana profile image55
    NikenDianaposted 7 years ago

do you get lots friend using facebook ?

2. Petroley profile image61
    Petroleyposted 7 years ago

Not really, I do not trust facebook "friends", there are just a "Username and Photo" for me big_smile

3. profile image0
    Brandon The Walshposted 7 years ago

Yes, in as much as I play a couple of the "browser games" (castle age and mafia wars to be specific) and as such have lots of "friends", but my number of actual real life friends has remained the same since before Facebook.

4. nicregi profile image77
    nicregiposted 7 years ago

Depends. I do have alot of people adding me for fun at FB.

Real friends, not many thou...hmm!

5. telltale profile image76
    telltaleposted 7 years ago

Alot of people requesting to be my friend and majority of them I don't know at all.  Some of my friends clicked to accept, and have their contacts list hijacked... so, I am extremely careful on who I accept as a friend, since.

6. bettanywire profile image56
    bettanywireposted 7 years ago

I got a lot of friends request but I ignored some of them seem they are nothing for me, in choosing friends I'm just choose the one the that is credible and reputable.

7. internett1t3 profile image58
    internett1t3posted 7 years ago

Yes I have, most of the time I got lot of friend request by I choose to ignore some of them I only accept the one that is quiet reliable and include personal information on their profile.

8. profile image0
    deepakkumaarrposted 7 years ago

Yes i have lots and lots of friends in my face book Account you can also Type my Name in Google Search and you can see my friends list just type "Deepak Kumar Govind" you can see the search results in my face Book

working