jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Which do you prefer, PC or Mac?

1. jasenpages profile image61
    jasenpagesposted 7 years ago

Which do you prefer, PC or Mac?

I use both PCs and Macs daily, but much prefer the experience of using a Mac over a PC, how about you?

2. Kexul profile image72
    Kexulposted 7 years ago

I prefer Mac. I like that there is more design software for apple computers and by having a mac, I get access to all of that software, if i choose to buy it. I have to say that I am also a big gamer, but I can bootcamp windows also onto my Mac, so that i can still play the games that I want to play while still being able to run the mac design software.

3. amsmoving profile image58
    amsmovingposted 7 years ago

I prefer the PC, and some of the reason as to why I choose the PC over the MAC due to the fact that I can upgrade my system often and I can customize the towers as well as other options that are not available for MAC. Another fact is that I am able to build a system just as powerful as a MAC and if I want to utilize the operating system I could always install it on a PC.

4. Max Graham profile image60
    Max Grahamposted 7 years ago

I prefer a Mac... because it actually works. I was a PC user for years and had to learn a hell of a lot about XP to be able to fix anything that would go wrong with it, which was a LOT.
    However then I bought a macbook, and it's been the best thing i have ever owned. It's so easy to use, it just feels natural. Everything is well thought out and just makes sense. It never goes wrong, and Macs don't get viruses.
    Also when i saw that Vista and Windows 7 had a completely different interface, the thought of having to learn everything all over again made me shudder.
    I also have a PC still for playing a few games. But i still run XP big_smile

5. colonial82 profile image61
    colonial82posted 7 years ago

I am a PC person because I still like to play computer games, but my wife is a MAC person.  I like MAC and my brother is even a "MAC Genius".

Have a great day smile

6. NatValente profile image57
    NatValenteposted 7 years ago

My preference is mac, reasons being, I get 'techno rage' when electronics don't work the way I want them too. Apple seems to offer the most user friendly and satisfactory expieriance. Now I know they have an Ecosystem that is far more closed than a microsoft OS but I'm willing to sacrifice that, when I can ensure myself that it's 'just going to work'.
    For instance I found myself on a PC the other day, and with in a Minute I had a firewall asking me if I wanted task manager running the in the background. That pissed me off, already, and then shortly after I had about 5 messages asking me if I wanted other programs running. It's just annoying. I wouldn't mind using a PC aslong as it isn't connected to the Internet, so I wouldn't have to have pompous firewalls running.

Closed to reply

working