jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What's your favorite search engine?

1. IdeaMorphist profile image65
    IdeaMorphistposted 7 years ago

What's your favorite search engine?

mine's yahoo, and then google... what about you??

2. carter13estes profile image52
    carter13estesposted 7 years ago

undisguisedly Google.. Nowadays All over the world Google is the only search engine that really search fast over the Internet..If you want to search anything on Internet you just type in the Google and see how fast the Google find that keyword..that's why everyone like Google..

3. colonial82 profile image59
    colonial82posted 7 years ago

My favorite is Google because it just seems to always give me the best results when I search, but it could be different with everyone.

Have a great day smile

4. Wayne Orvisburg profile image73
    Wayne Orvisburgposted 7 years ago

Google. It seems I get more results for what I'm actually looking for than on yahoo.

5. amsmoving profile image57
    amsmovingposted 7 years ago

I have to say that my favorite search engine would be Google, due to the fact that Google is simple and not over burden with unneeded GUI on the interface and just gives you just the results from your query.

6. profile image31
    nbbatt.composted 7 years ago

When we hear about search engine the first and the best one we get into our minds is GOOGLE it is the best search engine because it provides information each and everything in this world and other website links are also available at the google.

7. internett1t3 profile image56
    internett1t3posted 7 years ago

Google for me was the best it gives me more related results and information.

8. net4gains profile image59
    net4gainsposted 7 years ago

As of now Google is almost synonym with 'Searching'. Bing gained some ground recently. My personal choice is Google, Bing. I do not use Yahoo much.

Closed to reply

working