jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Could you live with out your mobile phone?

1. lilmissbookworm profile image62
    lilmissbookwormposted 7 years ago

Could you live with out your mobile phone?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/4035386_f260.jpg

2. killagoon profile image77
    killagoonposted 7 years ago

I could, but just barely getting through the day.  My phone isn't just for calling or texting, it also has my schedule for the day, all projects that need to be done, and clients that I have to meet.

3. villanueva21 profile image75
    villanueva21posted 7 years ago

I dont think so. I need my phone to communicate. I need to text and talk to others. I need it and i would not be able to live without it .

4. oforeri profile image57
    oforeriposted 7 years ago

That will not be possible, it just like someone going to the farm and forget his or her working items in the house and went with empty hand; phone is our means of communication contact which you can be contacted at any given time.

5. Mikeydoes profile image76
    Mikeydoesposted 7 years ago

Yes, but it would be dumb since its available and everyone can get a hold of you. Since its there I'm taking it.

6. Wendy Krick profile image74
    Wendy Krickposted 7 years ago

Yes! Because I don't have a cell phone. I work from home and really don't feel a need for a cell phone.

7. point2make profile image81
    point2makeposted 7 years ago

About 14 months ago I moved to a rural area that had no cell phone service available. To be totally honest ,after the first month, I adapted and have not missed the phone. About 6 months later cell phone service was established, in the area, by a new company and I have not and will not be getting a cell phone. It is not part of my life anymore. For many years I couldn't imagine not having a cell phone now I can't be bothered getting one. I'm free and enjoying the quiet.

8. Rimzim profile image61
    Rimzimposted 7 years ago

Yes,
    I can live without my mobile phone ?

9. jossecarr profile image61
    jossecarrposted 7 years ago

Yes, but it would be difficult to communicate especially in the world of business. Mobile phone is very essential for call forwarding where calls coming from land line are routed to it. This is when land line is not available to take calls. With the business phone systems routing capabilities, you are sure that you will never miss single and important phone call.

http://hubpages.com/hub/Keep-Your-Busin … ng-Service

working