jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do you use Facebook and/or Twitter for business, fun, or both?

1. Jordan Hemmann profile image59
    Jordan Hemmannposted 7 years ago

Do you use Facebook and/or Twitter for business, fun, or both?

If both, how do you keep a happy medium?

2. Thriller profile image82
    Thrillerposted 7 years ago

For both..I guess that's what most of us them for smile

3. guymclaren profile image58
    guymclarenposted 7 years ago

I have a personal and business profile on facebook. I keep all personal stuff out of the business profile but do regularly share business info on my personal profile.

Twitter is more free form for me. I do what I want in Twitter, link to loads of interesting stuff and to all my other social stuff and the odd one back to the business as well.

Being viewed as a spammer is all to easy in these environments a good rule of thumb is link to 9 other sites for each link to your own.

Be part of the community not a broadcaster.

4. Aeryn profile image60
    Aerynposted 7 years ago

I use them for both with a business and personal one. It just makes it easier for me to track events and meetings without mucking up my personal stuff. Plus two separate accounts means I am less likely to post something personal on my business account.

5. Marie-Renee profile image81
    Marie-Reneeposted 7 years ago

I have both a business and a personal account for both Twitter and Facebook. Although I try to keep it both upbeat and updated, there is a difference in focus and having separate accounts makes monitoring easier. It also makes it easier for me to ensure that all personal stuffs are in my personal accounts.

6. profile image45
    kingabidposted 7 years ago

YES I ASLO USE FACEBOOK &TWITTER FOR BUSINESS AND FUN

working