Is MyClick.me better than Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin?

1. profile image50
    MyClickposted 7 years ago

Is MyClick.me better than Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin?

2. profile image0
    Duchess OBluntposted 7 years ago

To begin with, I have never heard of MyClick.me so I had to go find it and check it out before I could answer your question.  One wrong letter typed and you get some pretty raunchy sites list - first strike.
    Second strike - it takes way too long to load
    Third strike - I found nothing that captured my attention.
    In my opinion, Three Strikes and you are out.

But that's just me.  I cannot be bothered to fiddle around with another social network if it doesn't have something specific to offer me.

Personally, I think anyone trying to break into the game and come head to head with either of the current big three social networks is not only going to have to have tons of money and an outstanding marketing campaign, they are going to have to do it better.  Not saying it cannot be done - but I cannot say I would put any time with MyClick.me.

3. profile image50
    MyClickposted 7 years ago

MyClick.me is a new social network craze to hit the internet. This new leader in social networking is proving a hit amongst social networkers everywhere. This social media platform incorporates all the main social networking sites in one social site including its own more expansive networking tools.

With truly exceptional features to include Video Chat, Music, Photo’s, Sports News, Games, Dating, Blogs, Jobs, Entertainment News and more. MyClick.me is not only impressive, but thought to be in tune with the needs of internet users.

Unlike Facebook, MyClick.me offers users the long awaited Spy feature that allows you to check out who’s viewed your profile! Other benefits include profile ratings; partner matchmaking for those looking for love this Valentine’s day as well as jobs, events, horoscopes and online store.

MyClick.me's universal login feature allows visitors to access the site using their existing Facebook, Myspace, Twitter or Hotmail accounts details, in addition too many other social networks and email providers.

Users have the ability to email one another, become friends, rate each others’ Albums, Videos, Music, Blog and so on.

My Click is the perfect launch pad for Actors, Bands and other professionals who wish to promote their professional profiles.

As a new social network in the market, MyClick.Me is definitely a social network not to be missed.

working