jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

"Blogging is just a waste of time. It's useless and senseless. " my cousin told

1. Daughter of Whats profile image56
    Daughter of Whatsposted 7 years ago

"Blogging is just a waste of time. It's useless and senseless. " my cousin told me this. So,...

what can you say?

2. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image96
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 7 years ago

I can say that your cousin is very opinionated, and doesn't like the idea of you blogging; but the question you should be asking is why is that the case?

3. Daughter of Whats profile image56
    Daughter of Whatsposted 7 years ago

Oh yea? I am a self centered person who understands my own opinion.. Please tell me 'why is that the case'

4. visitmaniac profile image60
    visitmaniacposted 7 years ago

I know a number of bloggers that make a killing full time living just writing about what they love. It does take time and a passion for ones topic but if its something you enjoy doing then by all means go for it. Money should not be your motivation however

5. UrbnGeek profile image58
    UrbnGeekposted 7 years ago

if it is so, then why are you here? No need to insult blogging on Hubpages. Hubbers are like bloggers only.

6. forlan profile image56
    forlanposted 7 years ago

I do not agree with your cousin. Perhaps your cousin have not yet got money from blogging. To me blogging is not all about money. We can improve our writing skill and connect with other people by blogging.

7. fxdaddy profile image60
    fxdaddyposted 7 years ago

Depends if you like it or not.  Look at some of the top bloggers in the world like John Chow or Shoemoney.  That is not a waste of time.

8. froch profile image83
    frochposted 6 years ago

It depend what is your target of blogging.

If you are doing it for cash - it is hard to earning money via blog.

If you are doing it for entertainment - it is okay.

I'm bloging for both and In my opinion, this time is not wasted because I learned many things about e-business.

working