jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What are three inventions you would most hate to give up?

1. Darknlovely3436 profile image83
    Darknlovely3436posted 6 years ago

What are three inventions you would most hate to give up?

There have been many technological improvement over the last century that you would no like to do without....what would yo hate to give up?

2. GrandPa D profile image59
    GrandPa Dposted 6 years ago

Fire, the wheel and the microwave oven. 

Cordless drills are on the list, too, as are refrigerators.

3. theprojectb profile image59
    theprojectbposted 6 years ago

I dont know what would i do without ...Internet, Cellphones and TV

4. Sun Pen 50 profile image75
    Sun Pen 50posted 6 years ago

Cellphone, internet and cyclosporine. Living in a rural village and living closer to the equator I can live without most of the home gadgets, but there are no alternatives for the above three items. Cyclosporine also was discovered in last century.

5. profile image47
    inspiremenowposted 6 years ago

The luxury of Internet, the use of telephones/cellphones and ...last but not least.....the wonderful invention of combining Peanut Butter and Chocolate, aka Reese Peanut Butter Cups!!!....lol  Love my sweets..yum smile

6. nancyme profile image59
    nancymeposted 6 years ago

Cellphones, computers, and internet. They have been an amazing paradigm shift to communication and the world has come really closer with these inventions. Another thing is aviation. Look at the way travel has become so fun and accessible. I am an aviation buff and fancy planes and choppers. I have lots of remote controlled toy planes. smile I simply love love them. The latest fancy is the microkopter. It's simply awesome.

http://www.superscholar.org/the-mikrokopter/

working