jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (11 posts)

Can you live without Internet?

1. KenDeanAgudo profile image80
    KenDeanAgudoposted 4 years ago

Can you live without Internet?

Before I am not using Internet everyday but when I started to write and make some money online I feel that I was addicted to it. I was wondering if you can live without using Internet. Can you live life out of it or not. Share your thoughts ;-)

2. jklahlou profile image59
    jklahlouposted 4 years ago

I do love the internet, and computing in general... but ff course you could 'live' without it, but the internet does make everything an awful lot easier. As a student, I use it every day for research. Today the internet has become a sort of entity which connects humanity together, and in such an efficient way. One of mankind's greatest inventions (and as a Brit, one of our best inventions tongue). I'm not sure about the money making ability of the internet though such as writing content, but its such a great resource to draw from in all walks of life.

KenDeanAgudoposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Even I used Internet for my education purposes. great share and thoughts jklahlou!

3. ChristinS profile image97
    ChristinSposted 4 years ago

Could I physically? yes. Could I practically? No. I use the internet for my business, finding clients, researching jobs, promotion etc. It wouldn't be feasible for me to be without internet.  Plus, I just like it smile. I can read, research and look up anything that pops into my mind!

Great thoughts Christine, So you work through the aid of internet so practically needed it. Thanks for sharing ;-)

4. profile image54
    abt79posted 4 years ago

No, of course not. If suddenly the internet stopped working, i would simply wither into nonexistence. I would just end existing.
    No, of course i could live! DUUUUUUHHHH!

lol, of course you could live without Internet, it depends on you whether you will get affected too much buy the lost of internet connection. lol
      hahah!

2. profile image54
      abt79posted 4 years agoin reply to this

I guess i would be less informed, but for information and entertainment i could simply watch TV or read a newspaper, so i would not really be affected.

5. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 4 years ago

I could live without the internet but it would take some getting used to.  I know if there was no internet, I would get a lot more done in the real world.  But I think I would be lonely.

I feel you friend. I remember the video on facebook ;-(

6. Colten Rouska profile image77
    Colten Rouskaposted 4 years ago

I am currently getting a degree in computer programming and I can say that it has fully fueled an addiction to the internet. If my internet provider goes down, I feel like I have nothing to do and get pretty jittery. Everyday I am on the internet to learn, explore and watch new things. So when that is taken away from me, haha I feel very deprived. I am also pretty big on social networks so feeling disconnected socially has some weird effects.

I would like to change how much I actually rely on the internet.

working