Do you think that social network makes us lazy and addicted?

1. breathing profile image59
    breathingposted 6 years ago

Do you think that social network makes us lazy and addicted?

From few days I am spending most of the time in a social network to communicate with my friends and relatives. I think it makes me lazy and addicted day by day.

2. LCGreen profile image57
    LCGreenposted 6 years ago

It definitely makes me lazy! I am horrible at not calling someone so I either text or hit them up on Facebook. Awful, because if we don't get face to face time with them, we can't show our love for them and show how much we care for them. I also have this problem! You are not alone! I will be praying for you!

3. supplies expert profile image60
    supplies expertposted 6 years ago

It's not so much that it makes me lazy, it's a distraction and helps me procrastinate, otherwise I think it's a great way to keep in touch with friends who are very busy. It's similar to email though for me, in the fact that I usually would email most of my friends to catch up with them, but instead if they don't regularly check their email I find it easier to facebook them. 

But all in all, I am still an advocate of calling people it truly is much easier to just talk to someone, rather than go back and forth through texts or emails.

working