jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What will Social Media look like 5 years from now?

1. sweetzara profile image78
    sweetzaraposted 6 years ago

What will Social Media look like 5 years from now?

How will social media evolve? Will be all still be on facebook and twitter? What is the future of social media?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/5530566_f260.jpg

2. registerdomains profile image64
    registerdomainsposted 6 years ago

I guess FB and twitter will hold their lead. Few more new players will come with new innovations.

3. profile image0
    Indigitalposted 6 years ago

Facebook will become more and more large - with better interfaces.
    Twitter will die when celebrities finally start to get bored - which is never, so Twitter is immortal, but it'll never progress, because the designers have lazy schemes and they aren't nearly as good as Facebook.
    Youtube is at dying stage, they're just waiting for VEVO to finish the be-siege on them.
    I think Google+ will probably be an advancement, although it's took it's time coming to the general public.
    Hopefully, there will be an epic social-networking website, but hope is dry, because Facebook is always stopping social-network websites from prospering.

4. arksys profile image92
    arksysposted 6 years ago

I think something new will come up ... not sure about twitter but facebook keeps updating its site and is always with or slightly ahead of time which is keeping it at the top...
    Google Plus also seems like a place to be in right now ... i'm not 100% sure how it works, but have heard some news about possibly breaking the facebook monopoly. youtube is a part of google and the best part with google is you just need your existing usernames and passwords to access everything.

5. profile image57
    TajSinghposted 6 years ago

I guess social media in general will be more interactive. Probably better interface and integration of live streaming videos.

working