jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What was the first cell phone you've ever had and how many have you had since? D

1. Morena88 profile image75
    Morena88posted 6 years ago

What was the first cell phone you've ever had and how many have you had since? Do you keep old ones?

2. shwetha123 profile image72
    shwetha123posted 6 years ago

My first cell phone was Nokia model number 3315. Which i bought in the year 1999. Since then I have changed so many cell phones till now. I think around 15 cell phones till yet i have changed. Right now I have Blackberry Torch 3 and Dell Strike3. Yaa I keep my first Nokia cell phone because it was the first cell phone of my life.

3. OutsideTheLines profile image60
    OutsideTheLinesposted 6 years ago

My first was one of the old grey Nokias that had black and white snake. Idk the model number. After that I got a RAZR, then a PEBL, then a RIZR, then a CLIQ, now I currently have a Galaxy S Vibrant and I'm getting either the IPhone 4S or the MyTouch 4G Slide in a couple weeks. And he's. I still have them all.

4. arksys profile image90
    arksysposted 6 years ago

Nokia 6100 ... got it in 2003 ... in total i've had 2 nokia's and 2 sony erricsons ... now an iphone. gave one of my sony erricson to a friend but i still have the rest of my phones.

5. Aceblogs profile image59
    Aceblogsposted 6 years ago

It was LG back in 2003 . I have changed lot of phones after that and now the current one is Blackberry and i have never kept the old phones , sold them off and contributed the money for buying the new one's , haha

working