jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

What is the unforgettable movies that you've ever seen with your family when yo

1. Abhaque Supanjang profile image80
    Abhaque Supanjangposted 6 years ago

What is the unforgettable movies that you've ever seen  with your family when you were a kid ?

2. profile image0
    Phoebe Pikeposted 6 years ago

Princess's Bride
    Aladdin
    Apple Dumplings Gang
    Clueless
    Casa Blanca

3. mariale2003 profile image60
    mariale2003posted 6 years ago

E.T. to this days I still thinking is a very cute movie and I remembered like yesterday.

4. Hound Cat profile image59
    Hound Catposted 6 years ago

my parents took the family to see "My Fair Lady" at one of the old cinerama wide screen theatres.

5. Happyboomernurse profile image86
    Happyboomernurseposted 6 years ago

The Wizard of Oz. My parents bought me a record that had "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" on one side, and "We're Off to See the Wizard" on the other side and I played it over and over again, singing right along as I pretended to be Dorothy.
    Alfred Hitchcock's, "The Birds" was the scariest movie. We came out of the inner city theatre close to dark and I remember being afraid that the pidgeons might attack us.
    "Gone With the Wind" was re-released when I was a teenager and I remember being shocked by the vivid portrayal of the wounded soldiers, and thrilled by the love scenes between Scarlet and Rhett Butler.

6. Edoka Writes profile image61
    Edoka Writesposted 6 years ago

E.T., Annie and Mary Poppins are movies that I watched with my parents' and the memories are great!

7. twilanelson profile image60
    twilanelsonposted 6 years ago

My mother used to take us to the very old Fox Theater for Karate movies.  Then my sister took us to see The Godfather and another Gangster movie, she covered my eyes every few minutes.  Then came the Exorcist I saw with my girlfriend.  All experiences very unforgettable and exciting.  These were not the family movies or the children's movies we went to see together but they were the most unforgettable movies for a kid.

8. Melissa.P profile image57
    Melissa.Pposted 6 years ago

The lion king and the little raskles! "Quick whats the number for 911!?"

9. TechyTech profile image57
    TechyTechposted 6 years ago

Beethoven the best movie ever st bernards are the greatest big huggable bears smile

10. Krysanthe profile image94
    Krysantheposted 6 years ago

hmmm, so many that I remember, but I'd have to say my faves are...

Star Wars
    Indiana Jones
    The Cat from Outer Space
    E.T.

working