jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Do you think facebook should have an option to vote down things?

1. letterme profile image75
    lettermeposted 6 years ago

Do you think facebook should have an option to vote down things?

2. Goonoo Munawwar profile image59
    Goonoo Munawwarposted 6 years ago

Yes, because there are many rubbish things out there which we think should be voted down.

3. proudmamma profile image75
    proudmammaposted 6 years ago

There are many times I have wished for a vote down or unlike button. With all the changes.....who knows....maybe eventually they will add it.

4. zoey24 profile image76
    zoey24posted 6 years ago

Yes i agree, i dont understand why there is a like button yet no dislike button. Half the things i see on there makes me want to hit a dislike button lol

5. stylezink profile image80
    stylezinkposted 6 years ago

No, I don't think they need it. What's the point to hurt your friends feelings? If you dislike something keep on scrolling, no need to be a negative nancy about it. Facebook gives you a 'hide' feature just for that reason. If I don't care for a particular persons constant game post or down on life status updates, I just hide them from my feed.

6. letterme profile image75
    lettermeposted 6 years ago

Its good to see comments from both sides, supporting the theory and objecting it. Thank you all for your cooperation.

7. whoisbid profile image75
    whoisbidposted 6 years ago

I think that facebook should have options to vote facebook itself down. LOL! Google Plus should have it too. If facebook and Goggle Plus are giving license to judge people and feel terrible when wrongly judged, then why should there not be a way to judge the companies who provided a way to start the problem?

8. profile image0
    lostwithinmyselfposted 6 years ago

Yes for defo, Everyone keeps saying it should have a dislike button but they don't seem to be listening!!! x

9. SuperheroSales profile image60
    SuperheroSalesposted 6 years ago

Facebook definitely needs a "Dislike" button because sometimes people post sad stuff and you can't "Like" it.  They also need a "Love" button because sometimes the "Like" is just not enough!