jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Will Google plus ever overtake Facebook?

1. vinner profile image76
    vinnerposted 6 years ago

Will Google plus ever overtake Facebook?

2. raxit02 profile image59
    raxit02posted 6 years ago

Never. This is because Google Plus has been inspired by Facebook, but Facebook itself is such a robutst platform with lot of creative stuffs. On the other hand the google plus not making enough sense. May be one its a good place for promotion or SEO work. Its my personal assumption only.

3. whoisbid profile image76
    whoisbidposted 6 years ago

Man, I am seeing facebook everywhere. I think it is far too late for Google and this is a classic case of who became enormously popular first. I think Google Plus will be around for a long time but it will probably become like Bing vs Google (the social network Google being facebook and the social network Bing being Google Plus)

4. samanthamayer profile image71
    samanthamayerposted 6 years ago

I agree with whoisbid - it's too late. Unless something MAJOR happened (something very, very bad) to facebook, causing people to leave the website (HIGHLY unlikely), facebook is going to dominate for years and years to come. It's too popular, too big, and too addictive for any other site to compete.

5. Faceless39 profile image94
    Faceless39posted 6 years ago

I doubt it.  It's not the same at all.  It's a different forum, but not much competition, imo.