jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Does anyone here know a free website creator that is best for making professiona

1. thesingernurse profile image83
    thesingernurseposted 6 years ago

Does anyone here know a free website creator that is best for making professional looking sites?

Your suggestions would be most appreciated. Thank you!

2. ionutpopa profile image67
    ionutpopaposted 6 years ago

I think the best option is to get a premium wordpress theme, either from wordpress.com or from other providers.

Premium themes usually cost money (but you can also find free ones) and offer the advantage of high customization (the number of columns, the widgets and so on).

That's what I would do

3. kannanwrites profile image93
    kannanwritesposted 6 years ago

First to answer you question I don't know any such website or software that can do the job exactly as it is needed; I have long searched for the same and I haven't had enough success.

There are some which will work but I can't offer you any specific one at this moment. I'm also looking for some suggestions from other members.

Further another logic is that if there were such perfect/professional website creating software or websites then those thousands and lakhs of website designers would not have any job.

But yes with technology updating so fast it might be possible. Still to the best of my knowledge such a software that you are looking is not available. There may be paid versions but still they won't do half as good as real web designers.

4. fordie profile image73
    fordieposted 6 years ago

Agreed. Wordpress is probably the way to go if you do not want to bother learning all of the coding necessary to put a site together yoyrself.

working