jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Does anyone have any experience using Tumblr? What's your opinion of it?

1. capricornrising profile image60
    capricornrisingposted 6 years ago

Does anyone have any experience using Tumblr? What's your opinion of it?

2. sweetzara profile image79
    sweetzaraposted 6 years ago

Yes I have a profile on tumblr. I put a link to all my hubs on it... I like it cuz I find it relatively easy to use. If you want a personal blog, tumblr is a good option as it has a good choice of themes, plus you don't have to pay to host your own domain. It's a free service... Only thing is that you can't upload any pictures on to their server... You can only put up links to other pictures... I have only recently started using it... So far my experience has been good.

3. Prophecy Image profile image61
    Prophecy Imageposted 6 years ago

Same as sweetzara. Very easy to use. I've been on it for about six months, but I find myself using it more for linking posts to from my other blogs. Just another way to spread my word and gain exposure.

4. Grime Remix profile image61
    Grime Remixposted 6 years ago

Tumblr is a mix of the blog format and social media.  It's a good site.  I like art, fashion, music and entertainment.  Tumblr has a large community that provides this type of content.

5. emichael profile image78
    emichaelposted 6 years ago

Maybe I just never got the swing of it, but I never really enjoyed or found much use for Tumblr. I found it pretty difficult to connect with people I didn't already know, but maybe that's not what people use it for. I discovered some interesting content, but I was looking for a site where I could network with other writers and bloggers and I just didn't find that on Tumblr. HubPages on the other hand was exactly what I was looking for.

working