jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Which Is the Best Way For Increase My Website Traffic?

1. sprobin profile image61
    sprobinposted 6 years ago

Which Is the Best Way For Increase My Website Traffic?

2. inaniLoquence profile image70
    inaniLoquenceposted 6 years ago

I'm still figuring it out myself... smile I submit my link to google, redgage, facebook, etc. Does not generate as much traffic as I want but it's a start.

3. bkgroup profile image49
    bkgroupposted 6 years ago

Start doing link building on popular website but remember that you are not crossing the limit of spamming.
    They must not consider you as spammer.

4. furniturestorenyc profile image61
    furniturestorenycposted 6 years ago

few things to do: 
    read a lot of SEO topics,  do blogging,  sign up for forums. if you selling product, use coupon sites like : savings.com.  it's a lot of things has to be done in order to have traffic.  A lot of site owners, surprised, how come "i do not have " traffic.  In most cases, site is not unique or not interesting.  Good idea will always find it's traffic .

5. Earl S. Wynn profile image83
    Earl S. Wynnposted 6 years ago

Social networking and social bookmarking are the key! Keep at it and after you become established, you'll start seeing the rewards!

I've actually written a hub about how to increase traffic to your website: http://earlswynn.hubpages.com/hub/101-w … ur-website

6. MickS profile image71
    MickSposted 6 years ago

Probably to learn how to use 'to' and 'for' correctly, and how to use large and small case lettering.

7. indianTechnocracy profile image37
    indianTechnocracyposted 6 years ago

1.I think,there is s/w named SEO(Search Engine Optimization) you can take help       of it.
    2.Otherwise take help of social networking sites.
    3.Whenever you are going to post any new content on website,tagging it.Due to these tags also traffic will increased.

8. profile image51
    Adam34posted 4 years ago

You can increase traffic for your website by using Search Engine Optimization(SEO).SEO helps to improve the visibility of a web page and page rank in search engines.If you need massive traffic and very quick page rank,you can get the Search Engine Visibility service from http://www.xnynz.com/seo-tool/ ,this will promote your website in many ways like submitting your site in many search engines,directories ,generating keywords etc..This helps to get increasing traffic.

9. Luke Swenson profile image55
    Luke Swensonposted 3 years ago

Be patient. Search engines need a lot of time to index a new website and domain. They need time to index all your content; it's worth the wait and should be factored into your website profitability and/or popularity timeline. In the meantime, continue to add high quality content to your website and keep it up to date and relevant. Moreover you should try SEOclerks, freelancers here provide website traffic at a cheap rate.